More L tapes

lorcan58 lorcan58@...
Thu May 3 01:23:02 CEST 2012

I've uploaded a short file "Kershaw sessions 1992.xls". This isn't entirely off-topic because Kershaw shows are scattered through the L-tapes (sometimes running straight into Peel shows) and Ken's "In Session Tonight" book stops listing Kershaw sessions during 1992, so hopefully it may help identify the occasional Peel show fragment.

For the record:
L222a  Kershaw 12 September 1992
L223a  Kershaw 24 October 1992

Lorcan