Peel project - TheSpace - now live

ckitlee iceage01@...
Wed May 2 10:33:30 CEST 2012

I am living in Hong Kong and Hong Kong has no Sportify so am unable to listen to those hosted tracks in the Peel session section. Wonder if anyone has any idea of how to break through that barrier.

I have been trying to use some of those proxy things and have so far been unsuccessful. I recall months ago someone suggested a software which requires installation and I was able to even view stuff in BBC's iPlayer meant for UK audience. Unfortunately that was in my old computer and I now forgotten what that software was.

Any suggestion is most appreciated.

CK