[peel] Peel project - TheSpace - now live

aadam jacobs aadamjacobs@...
Wed May 2 09:00:21 CEST 2012

First time seeing/hearing Pig. She seems lovely.
What a grand thing they're doing. I hope the same happens to my collection.

The Pig was also on BBCR4 Today programme with John Humphrys calling John Peel a great man - I'm at work so can't check out listen again but was between 8 and 8.45 sometime ...