Week Ending 2012.03.15: a look back at the last 7 days

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Mar 15 16:43:19 CET 2012

> My question was whether putting things on the mooo server is a closed shop or can anyone have a go. It certainly seems to be the best place for stuff.

Hi Alan, did you not get the email I sent you off list? At any rate, to answer your question, no it most certainly is not a closed shop, and I now routinely use it for the files sent to me. Branko's your man. I only use Mediafire when the Mooo experiences down times, which is very rarely. I use Filezilla for the uploads, which goes like a bullet now I've removed my firewall.

All the best
Steve (TK)