Week Ending 2012.03.15: a look back at the last 7 days

brockleyal brockleyal@...
Thu Mar 15 16:35:36 CET 2012

I can't claim to be the originator of this particular show, but I did pass a couple of bits your way back in the day.

My question was whether putting things on the mooo server is a closed shop or can anyone have a go. It certainly seems to be the best place for stuff.

brockleyAl