" John Peel thought he was a map of the inland waterways of Hungary"

steve saipanda@...
Mon Mar 12 04:23:47 CET 2012

At the risk of cluttering up the list, many thanks to all from me as well. Especially fantastic to have the 70s material from Jim the latest early 80s from Hangman - really very much appreciated.

SW