" John Peel thought he was a map of the inland waterways of Hungary"

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Mar 11 18:40:03 CET 2012

Thanks so much for sharing all your shows with us! And while I'm at it:

*Haze for all the In Concerts and Friday Rock Shows
*Bill for the In Concerts, the join ups and loads more
*Paul for his In Concerts
*Jim for those 70s Peel tapes and concert shows (which I'm still cataloguing)

I have a fair few in the pipeline, but will notify the group when they're all done.

Steve (TK)