Hey there lonely girl ..

steve saipanda@...
Mon Mar 12 03:18:54 CET 2012

On the Porkys front, my guess is the answer is in the first link - the record label is the one from Hull, as mentioned by Peel in the first show. The link connects through to a longer discography:

http://www.discogs.com/label/Pork+Recordings

The track on the shows isn't listed, but it was played in 1991, so maybe it was Pork 001.

SW