Hey there lonely girl ..

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Mar 11 18:54:16 CET 2012

Sedoi

To answer what I think are your questions:

*05 May 1991 has been given a new link and the details slightly clarified. You can go to the Wiki and download it now.
*As for 26 May 1991, I was the one who inserted the comment about the pending upload of the four files and if you ask, I will upload them. When I have the time.

The significance of your porcine-related links rather escapes me, I'm afraid (maybe just as well).

Steve (TK)