Faces and Wishbone Ash in Concert 1970

Jim leicesterjim@...
Tue Mar 6 10:01:51 CET 2012

Hi, Bill
Some good news. The Wishbone Ash part is available in far, far better quality on this CD, minus Peel of course.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Archive-Wishbone-Ash/dp/B000006CID/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331023822&sr=8-1

It sounds like a lot of the off-air recordings that were done when local radio rebroadcast Radio One on FM in the evenings.

The CD also features some Argus era session stuff that's not available elsewhere.

I recorded this via mike on my Grundig in the summer of 73. I've three other concerts from the same source; Stone the Crows, Keef Hartley Band (which appeared in similar quality to Wishbone Ash on their official BBC release) and Atomic Rooster, which I can upload.

All the best
Jim