Faces and Wishbone Ash in Concert 1970

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Tue Mar 6 02:23:18 CET 2012

Many thanks Jim, I think that is a really rare recording!

Pity the sound is so poor with like a 3kHz bandwidth I'd love to get the
Wishbone Ash part in higher quality.

Two of Peels favourite sat the time, and on the same show.

  I did change the sound and add it to the collection if that's OK, and
put it HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/04%20In%20Concert\
/1970-11-29%20John%20Peel%20BBC%20In%20Concert%20%28Wishbone%20Ash%20&%2\
0Faces%29.mp3>

Bill

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <leicesterjim@...> wrote:

> Thanks again to all uploaders.
>
> I've uploaded a terrible quality recording of Wishbone Ash and the
Faces on Peel's Sunday concert from 29th November 1970, here;

> http://www.mediafire.com/?in1dl53sohg6bez
>
> Not seen this one anywhere else. Anybody got it in better quality?
>
> Jim
>

> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "billfromnorthwales" billfromnorthwales@
wrote:

> > Wicked Messenger, Paul
> >
> > I'm off to find the real 1971 show.
> >
> > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "pauliesarchive" <pauliesarchive@>
wrote:

> > > Bill, despite labelled as '1970' and '1971', those two shows are
identical, the same show. Two 'faced'? :o) :o)