John Peel Fanzine Interview - 1984

jake jklm@...
Wed Jun 27 02:57:27 CEST 2012

I saw them in Liverpool in 1984 and they were pretty screechy then too.... :)

I'm about half way through scanning the fanzine covers and I've rediscovered lots of cool stuff I forgot I had in the process (flexi discs etc) so I'll be sharing it all on Flickr fairly soon....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stillunusual/