[peel] John Peel Fanzine Interview - 1984

Dave Driscoll ddriscoll@...
Tue Jun 26 23:34:14 CEST 2012

I know what you mean Jake..
I have loads of old stuff I haven't sorted out yet..
Funny thing about fanzines is, you can never find the ones you are looking for, when you are looking..
One of my favourites was called "TRENDY HENRY"..
It used to have one word live reviews.
Now it would be very easy just to list "Bollocks.." or "Fantastic.." but they were usually bang on the money
I remember one review…
THE COCTEAU TWINS - University of London 13th December (1983)
"Screeechy!!!"
I was at that gig, & indeed THE COCTEAU TWINS were "Screeechy!!!"