New L Tape Upload

RobF robfleay@...
Tue Jun 26 22:13:02 CEST 2012

And another shorter one - but it looks like this one exists already in a
longer form. I've not compared audio quality with the existing file
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/15_December_1991
Ivor Cutler & House Of Love in session,
This tape starts with Unsane - Cracked Up and ends with Ivor Cutler - What
A Mistake

Audio:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g98xr57iairu282

Inlay: