top ten albums of 1974 / twitter / thanks

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Sun Jun 24 13:30:38 CEST 2012

Peely was the main champion of BJH right at the start (now where have I heard a phrase like that before), playing their first single in 1968. That 1974 BJH album is very good / one of their best, with a great title "Everyone Is Everybody Else" - how true ! And it wasn't just typical prog, John Lees' songwriting often concerned social injustices ... Thanks for the Olivetti tip - I've got the tome, will check ...