top ten albums of 1974 / twitter / thanks

steve saipanda@...
Sun Jun 24 13:04:20 CEST 2012

Yeah, the BJH thing a bit of a mystery to me too.

Pretty sure there's a few albums of the year for 1975 in one of the columns reprinted in Olvetti Chronicles. Will check it out later (supposed to be catching up with work right now).

SW