OT [peel] Desperately Seeking... FRS 1981.10.09

Paul Andrews pa0353@...
Mon Jun 11 22:26:16 CEST 2012

Will do.

Sent from my iPad

On 9 Jun 2012, at 11:54, "so_it_goes_2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

> I have a complete recording of the show from the week after, the 16th.
>
> Paul.

Dear Paul, is there any chance you could upload this, please? Thanks in advance!

> This request is slightly off topic as we tend to obsess on Peel here but as people here had some FRS to share some kind soul from this group set up a FRS wiki here - http://fridayrockshow.wikia.com/wiki/1981.
>
> Mark

Gee, thanks for the appreciation Mark! If anybody else would like to help, please do. Likewise, any others with shows to share, please get in touch.

Steve (FRS Wiki)