[peel] Re: the zappa question

Ian Stuart ian@...
Thu Jul 26 21:16:04 CEST 2012

Fair enough i would say, we all need to be valued!!

I remember there were various artists John played and then stopped
playing after meeting them - a Scandi band is in the back of my mind but
i can't remember who?

And do you remember his disgust when a Welsh chap put in lots of
erroneous votes for - was it Lluber Llythog (excuse the spelling) for
the Festive Fifty?  Much grunting and tearing of paper!!

ian