the zappa question

steve saipanda@...
Thu Jul 26 07:35:46 CEST 2012

I can't find any other details right now but think the reference must be to the 1970 "Late Night Line-Up" interview listed on this page:

http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/videography/1970-75.html

    LATE NIGHT LINE-UP

    Broadcast: July 03, 1970
    BBC
    Time: 14':28''

    John Peel (dj) at Bailiffscourt Hotel Climping, Sussex, interviews Alan Wilson & Bob Hite (Canned Heat) & FZ in context of recent Shepton Mallet Rock Festival.

    Zappa:
    New line up of 'Mothers' group;
    Financial problems over unreleased LPs- recording techniques of Captain Beefheart.
    'Mothers' future plans.
    Ext hotel : Mothers photocall includes ZAPPA sipping wine
    Ext lib footage Aerial s tents at Rock Festival, Shepton Mallet.

Cheers,

SW