Decktician early 70's Reel to Reel tapes

ken ken_garner@...
Mon Jul 16 14:24:40 CEST 2012

...and speaking of which, I am starting work today on scanning/checking the next volume of decktician's logs, Vol 4, which if memory serves I worked out originally from a quick look were pretty much complete Peel show running orders from... end October 1974 to start of May 1975

kg