Peelesque Air Time

Tom Joseph troche2255@...
Sun Jul 15 02:41:42 CEST 2012

Hello from Atlanta.... another plug - unless this is the first plug - for a 2 hour radio show airing weekly in ATL and via 1690wmlb.com. "The Stomp And Stammer Radio Hour" is actually 2 hours and to my ears is the closest thing on radio in the US today that approximates what Peelie used to espouse - play stuff that has been out about 5 minutes that's top quality but will likely not find a home on any other outlet.

Showtime is every Sunday 3:05 PM to 5PM US Eastern time. Full disclosure - the host Jeff Clark is a friend, and I write for his mag/website. And I am a guest on his show today (we already taped it) and we just BS and chat about what's new. (Does this make me Atlanta's Andy Kershaw?)

As a music magazine publisher ("Stomp and Stammer") Jeff gets promo service from all sorts of energetic oddball little labels, has good taste, and fills the show up with unique rocking/screeching tracks.

Maybe you like. My own show is Tuesdays at 7PM ET (also efforting to carry on Peel's mash it up spirit.)

tom in atlanta