HISSSSSSSSSSS

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu Jul 12 16:58:13 CEST 2012

steve - so it goes - thanks for continuing with uploading. As my resident guru - I am recording an old tape which is really quiet and at full volume so it has a major hiss on playback. In audacity there seem to be all sorts of stuff that can be done to alter the track - do you know what to do to remove? Others welcome to answer

I've also just remembered that there was one of my tape that needed reloading into another case as it stuck badly when played back and banging it etc didn't work. I think you said Bill from North Wales sometimes helped out in sorting out such miscreants - is that correct? I think you said they needed to be broken opne and reloaded into another case. that seems too dangerous for me to attempt - I might have someone's eye out!

Mark