[peel] Peelenium frenzy!

colin bray colinbray@...
Fri Jan 27 20:00:29 CET 2012

Hi Steve, Thanks as ever - to answer your question, 'Beam Me Up' is by the underrated Benny Profane.  Cheers, Colin.
 To: peel@yahoogroups.com
From: so_it_goes_2512@...
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:22:28 +0000
Subject: [peel] Peelenium frenzy!

      Fellow Peelites
1) The other side of the 500 Box tape shared earlier in the week (CB100) contained this:
Session Mixtape Mar-Sept 1988
Uniquely for Colin's collection, this is rather in the style of Mike's celebrated Best Of Peel series, and contains sessions with links from Cud, Eton Crop, Pixies and Butthole Surfers. Thanks buddy! (One of the tracks escapes me, if anybody can help to name it...)
2) 02 December 1999  (Session: Calexico. Peelenium 1980)3) 09 December 1999  (No session, Billy Bragg live at the QEH. Peelenium: 1983)
I believe this is the end of this taper's Peelenium show collection, and many thanks are due for all the files (although Isector seems to have another in the pipeline....I'll keep you all posted).
4) Finally, just for your amusement, I have spent the last three months compiling (with help from the supreme talents of Steve W) a complete (as far as possible) Video Gallery of the Peelenium songs, and it can be accessed from the main page on the Wiki . Just the thing for those snowy afternoons I understand are coming your way....
Best wishesSteve (TK)