Megaupload shut down

ken ken_garner@...
Sat Jan 21 00:28:32 CET 2012

all my shares were up there. But it doesn't matter, because they have been shared. I'll just have to find another way. I tried using the moo, but had great difficulty getting it to work from my Mac. I'll just have to try again, or something else. And in this mini no drama of my own, is writ small how everybody else will behave: result, FBI! (not). but, hey, at least Congress has backed off from the Pipa and Sopa bills!

ken