[peel] Re: Megaupload shut down

Paul Andrews pa0353@...
Fri Jan 20 18:36:12 CET 2012

Just a hunch mate. The American authorities are getting upperty when it comes to these type of sites, and megaupload is no different from the countless other sites offering exactly the same service.

Sent from my iPad

On 20 Jan 2012, at 01:31, "so_it_goes_2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

How do you know this, Paul? Which sites will be affected? Or is it really just a feeling?