Some new shows

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Jan 10 20:05:38 CET 2012

Hi gang, I tried to be too clever and include foreign characters in my
last subject line, so I've deleted it and here is the information again,
just in case the last got sent to your spam folder:
  Fellow Peelites
1) We enter the realms of January to February 1986 for the next batch of
BFBS compilation files.
Peel 026 (BFBS) <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_026_(BFBS)>  , Peel 027
(BFBS) <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_027_(BFBS)>  , Peel 028 (BFBS)
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_028_(BFBS)>
2) And moving forward fourteen years:
07 February 2000 (BFBS)
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/07_February_2000_(BFBS)>
3) Finally, more from the Reading Festival:
27 August 1994 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_August_1994>
  All files less than complete, but who cares? Well done Lorcan for
getting the last clue! At this rate I'll have to start making a league
table. Many thanks to the tapers involved, without whom I wouldn't be
able to do this, and whose contributions are invaluable.
Best wishesSteve (TK)