New Peel sessions mp3 blog

sithomas66 simont@...
Tue Jan 10 12:10:12 CET 2012

Hi Folks,

I don't think this has been posted before (apologies if it has!)

A new blog at  http://lifehassurfacenoise.blogspot.com
<http://lifehassurfacenoise.blogspot.com>  has 320kbps mp3s of  Peel
sessions and live sets 'taped' to minidisc, edited to have only a few
snippets of Peel's dialogue left. This is not to be confused with a
similarly named blog that has been around for a while.

Everything posted so far is post 2000, and although this is an ongoing
project to share all his minidiscs, I don't think they will go back much
further than that. I've already spotted a few classics that I had
forgotten about, I hope you do too!

Simon