[peel] Five Easy Pieces

hangthedj@... hangthedj@...
Wed Feb 29 21:39:02 CET 2012

Steve and all,

I just uploaded a third part to this show - 30 December 1980,  44+ minutes from the first half with classic session tracks from Echo & the Bunnymen, Misty, Cure, Ruts, Bow Wow Wow & Teardrop Explodes!

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/30_December_1980

Will try and sort the few bits of shows I have left to upload a bit quicker next time!

Big thanks for all the shared shows.
Best