Five Easy Pieces

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Feb 27 03:09:00 CET 2012

Hi gang
Thanks to Branko and Mark for feedback about my recent posts, and a big
huzzah to Bill for that huge batch of In Concert shows! I used to have a
FOBIA, but these days I have more of a Mood INDIGO (=I'm Not Deterred,
I'm Going On). And thank you Stuart for making sense of BH001 for me. I
have researched the following items, all from the Hinton Box, a little
more thoroughly, so am fairly confident about the dating.
BH002 contained a brief snatch of 21 June 1979
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/21_June_1979>   (in fact, just two songs) at
the end. However, we were a little luckier with BH003, which featured a
small part of a previously unshared 22 January 1980
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/22_January_1980>   and a fair bit of 28
January 1980 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/28_January_1980>   with all the
session tracks.
The real discovery so far was BH004. Side A fills out the all record 21
July 1980 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/21_July_1980>   show and carries
on to the end (and beyond), whereas Side B is real cause for excitement:
an unedited portion of 30 December 1980
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/30_December_1980>  , the session part of
this Festive Fifty show, all new to the catalogue. Incidentally, I had
to combine this track listing with one started by user hangthedj in
which he claimed (in August 2010) to have another recording not covered
by any files so far. Please, if you are reading this, could you upload,
so that we would have nearly all of this epochal show? Thanks in
advance, and many thanks to Brian and Colin.
Best wishesSteve (TK)