Seven Characters In Search Of An Author

Stuart stuartb@...
Sun Feb 26 22:01:51 CET 2012

The Adam And The Ants track is the session version. It is around 30 seconds shorter than the album version (as referenced on Discogs) and sounds different too.
That in combination with the fact that the Magazine track is on the tape twice, point to the end of the tape coming from a later show. The session was broadcast on the 2nd of April.

Stuart