Missed Private Yahoo email from "The Wailing Cocks"

billfromnorthwales bilko@...
Sat Feb 25 23:25:19 CET 2012

I don't use Yahoo for personal emails, so it looks like I have missed loads of messages over the last year, so if you did send me a question and got no reply, please accept my apologies.

One message I did miss was from Andy Leek the singer of "The Wailing Cocks" asking how to download the In Concert from the Mooo. Hopefully he got it?

You can imagine the confusion when I answer an email from someone who sent it a year ago (hi Haze)

Bill