Batti Mamzelle 16/05/1974

billfromnorthwales bilko@...
Sat Feb 25 23:12:39 CET 2012

I had a request for BBC 6 Music Live Music hour from Sept 2010 where
another track from the session was played, so here
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/06%20Misc/The%20L\
ive%20Music%20Hour%2013%2009%202010%2013-09-10.mp3>   it is.

Just realised that I have taken  the show with the other tracks off the
moo, hopefully anyone who wanted it, took it

Bill