Grandmaster Flash And The Furious Five

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Feb 25 05:41:16 CET 2012

Fellow Peelites
1) I recently managed to rescue some shows from a hard drive torn out of
the PC that died last year, and this is one of those files.
04 September 2003 (Radio Eins)
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/04_September_2003_(Radio_Eins)>
I can't remember when it was shared or by whom, but many thanks to them
for an excellent quality recording.
2) The Hinton Box continues with edited highlights of two shows:
11 June 1979 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/11_June_1979>   (Session:
Undertones)18 June 1979 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_June_1979>
(Sessions: Specials, Wayne County)
The first adds a few tracks to what is already available but in slightly
better stereo SQ, while the second contains nothing new apart from the
midnight news! However, once again, the sound is better.
3) And last but not least, Isector continues his mighty march through
the 90s:
06 May 1994 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/06_May_1994>   (Sessions: KK
Kings, Scrawl)07 May 1994 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/07_May_1994>
(Sessions: Sebadoh, Heavenly)
The first is half of the show, and eagerly anticipated by at least one
person on here, whereas the second is the whole thing. Many thanks to
all three tapers and to Colin for orchestrating the BH tapes.
Best wishesSteve (TK)