L Tapes mini batch from 20 springs ago

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Aug 21 12:53:55 CEST 2012

L264 contained two portions of 16th February 1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_February_1992>  though apart from
covering a tape flip on an earlier stereo share,  adds little to the
overall canon.  It also contained a 7-minute portion of 10th April 1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_April_1992>  again previously available.

L265 contained two portions of 4th April 1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/04_April_1992>  which are new. This was
slightly tricky to tracklist in that, unusually, the taper was caught
out at the end of side 1 by a superlong track so side 2 follows straight
on (and so constitutes the larger file). Then, towards the end of side
1,  he jumped early to another tape just in case the same thing happened
again, but near the end of the show, came back to L265 for the last 6
minutes of the show. This is the shorter file.

(have I missed my vocation in forensics?)

L266 had two sides of 25th April 1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/25_April_1992>  . Weirdly another tape where
the two sides follow on from each other, so they've been joined up.
(reminder to fellow L tape rippers - it's best not to join up sides of a
tape into one file unless we know they follow on).  Mostly already
available though a couple of extra tracks at the end.

L267a contained a portion of 21st March 1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/21_March_1992>  though was previously
available. On  L267b was found a side of 3rd April 1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/03_April_1992>  of which only the first
track was new.

BTW I'll be getting round to the tape inlays at some point...

Thanks again to Steve Lowman for this invaluable collection!

Stuart