1991 L tapes shows - running order recreation recreation

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Aug 18 17:57:46 CEST 2012

1991 L tapes shows - running order recreation (as in reconstruction) recreation (as in fun)

Well I've had a fair bit of "fun" sorting out some unidentified show portions from November 1991 but for the 23rd November I think I have managed to create the original running order of the show.

It looks like at this stage in late 1991 Steve rerecorded some of the original full show tapes by putting all of the rock/indie/guitar/noisy stuff on one tape and then the dance/reggae/electronic stuff on another tape.

For this show anyway, the number of edits in the noisy guitar tape matched the number of tracks on the dance tape, so I've spliced them together for the wiki.

I am not about to offer to do the same to the audio files by the way!

Thankfully from 1992, Steve saved himself (and subsequently ourselves) from all this effort, by just annotating the dance tracks with an asterisk on the inlays!

Anyway, this might help with dating other late 1991 tapes and recreating the original running order.

Stuart