Steve Lowman Tapes - New Batch L041-L060

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Wed Aug 8 02:00:45 CEST 2012

I gave the full name in the title rather than SL tapes just really so we
remember the fantastic contribution made by Mr Lowman in letting us rip
and share.

So these are raw transfers of 20 cassettes labeled L041 to L060 with
side 1 and side 2 of the (usually) C90 for each, from the early 1990's

That would be 40 files then, of Kershaw and Peel. I left the one or two
"non radio" files in for completion.

Also included are the cassette cover scans.

Now I have had these ages and I am sorry it took so long to rip them.
Life happening and all that.

Completing the Wiki is not my strength, so I have not updated it (I just
bet one of the other great contributers Steve W gets the short straw
again )

Since these shows now undoubtedly will join with others if you could let
me know what goes where, I will join the files to make more complete
shows.

In fact that offfer is open to any set of disparate files just waiting
to be joined - let me know... you cross them over, and I'll nod them
into the back of the net.

As usual quality control is vital, so please feedback if something is
not right so it can be fixed.

They are all HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/09%20SL%20Tapes/>
of course