More L tapes

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Tue Apr 17 19:36:10 CEST 2012

F*ck me if it hasn't happened again - I posted this afternoon to say I'd uploaded some more L tapes, and there's no sign of my post!
I even made a point of posting from the Yahoo Groups page, rather than from my email client, and yes, logged in as my Yahoo Group ID - is it just me this happens to...?! </rant></mutter>

Anyway, I did.
 Unless I imagined the whole thing, L's 218 - 223 are now on my Mooo page, http://www.peel.mooo.com/roger
A fine mix of both Peel & Kershaw shows. Scans of the inlay cards to follow,
Cheers
Roger

P.S. It will probably turn up now and make me look stupid, but in my post I P.S.ed that I caught a rather sad snatch of one of the tapes where John says something about how he should hurry up and write some songs to sing to his children before something happens to him.