[peel] Re: 29 October 2002

Thomas Blatchford tabdrinkink74@...
Thu Apr 5 17:49:14 CEST 2012

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for this, by coincidence it's ten years this week since Mclusky released 'Mclusky Do Dallas'  and I've not liked a rock n roll record more since then. So great to hear them in the show.

Cheers,

thomas

________________________________
 From: so_it_goes_2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 4 April 2012, 10:33
Subject: [peel] Re: 29 October 2002

> While we're on the scrounge, can some kind soul who has it upload the show from 29 October 2002? It's got live tracks from Nottingham and has been made available previously. I'd be much obliged.

Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be that soul.

And while we're in the mood for dancing:

29 April 1994 (Sessions: none. Fall live at Manchester Roadhouse)

Two incomplete recordings are listed, but this is the whole thing, hot off the press, with many thanks to Isector. And cheers Branko for resurrecting the Mooo!

Best wishes
Steve (TK)