so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Apr 4 02:33:41 CEST 2012

> While we're on the scrounge, can some kind soul who has it upload the
show from 29 October 2002? It's got live tracks from Nottingham and has
been made available previously. I'd be much obliged.

Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be that soul.
29 October 2002 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/29_October_2002>
And while we're in the mood for dancing:
29 April 1994 (Sessions: none. Fall live at Manchester Roadhouse)
Two incomplete recordings are listed, but this is the whole thing, hot
off the press, with many thanks to Isector. And cheers Branko for
resurrecting the Mooo!
Best wishesSteve (TK)