[peel] Re: New L tapes

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Sep 13 13:36:00 CEST 2011

Hi Guys

Just realised that this is the same show that I am patching together with
the help of the Doc (See message
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/peel/message/15095) . Currently
exporting the final results to mp3 and will upload to the Mooo.

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ray_b2
Sent: 07 September 2011 04:52
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: New L tapes

I'm working my way through 1992 and lamenting how many pieces there are to
many of the shows, so yes I am thinking of making some pseudo-complete shows
(although I doubt I have the time to get very far with the project). So if
you have the raw rips those would be ideal, thanks.

Ray

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"so_it_goes_2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel%40yahoogroups.com> , "ray_b2"
<tressell@> wrote:
> > Incidentally does anyone have "Peel Show 1992-03-01 pts 1-3" from the
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_March_1992 show, formerly hosted on
30242b.net, and now apparently lost? I don't see them on Mooo.

> Hi Ray, since I ripped them in the first place, I do. Are you thinking of
making a composite version? If so, it would be better for me to let you have
them than uploading to the Mooo. Let me know!