[peel] Re: We've only just begun.

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Sep 12 20:59:05 CEST 2011

I can help too by moving all my shows to Mediafire, give me a shout when you
need the space. Probably better than deleting your torrent shows as torrents
can easily die...

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
bbrbr57
Sent: 12 September 2011 19:40
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: We've only just begun.

Hi Bill,

> Only possible with the great support from Branko for providing the
> server, so thank you Branko. Have we filled it up now?

There should be some room again, I removed some of the older freak-zones.

But if it fills up, just let me know, I can still remove some of the older
shows that I already distributed as torrents.

Stuff in "shows/2001..4" folders will probably be the first to go, so if
anyone still wants to download this, do it as soon as possible!

And many thanks to you and the other uploaders, I'm still enjoying all of
uploads, so I'm just glad I can help with the server.

B.