We've only just begun.

bbrbr57 jpdl@...
Mon Sep 12 20:40:19 CEST 2011

Hi Bill,

> Only possible with the great support from Branko for providing the
> server, so thank you Branko.  Have we filled it up now?

There should be some room again, I removed some of the older freak-zones.

But if it fills up, just let me know, I can still remove some of the older shows that I already distributed as torrents.

Stuff in "shows/2001..4" folders will probably be the first to go, so if anyone still wants to download this, do it as soon as possible!

And many thanks to you and the other uploaders, I'm still enjoying all of uploads, so I'm just glad I can help with the server.

B.