Some More L tapes

Stuart stuartb@...
Wed Sep 7 23:46:44 CEST 2011

L162 produced a couple of segments of
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_April_1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_April_1992>  and a side of
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_April_1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_April_1992>  the latter of which is a
clear sound upgrade on what was previously available.
L170 gave a mostly unshared portion of
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/22_May_1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/22_May_1992>  which seems to just about
complete the show. Side b consisted of a previously shared portion of
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/29_May_1992
<http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/29_May_1992%20> .

Incidentally, I've decided to try and keep track of the various building
segments of the 1992 SL tape shows by naming them File a, File b on the
tracklisting and renaming them as new segments appear, so that they are
in alphabetical order from show start to end.
Then for the existing show files (i.e. non-SL tapes), I'm making sure
that the files are numbers File 1 File 2 etc  and un-indenting them.

Stuart