Popticians

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Sun Oct 9 19:22:58 CEST 2011

Hi Bill,

I haven't seen anything that will allow you to pre-program a download from iPlayer. Until I moved to the wilds of Derbyshire (where electricity is still clockwork) I was using a DAB PC card which had an eight day EPG with an option to record any programme to the harddrive as mp3. The downside with Radio7 (now 4extra) was only broadcast in mono at a very low bandwidth.

Combine that with downloading from iPlayer and you've can go away for 15 days and not miss a thing.