[peel] Re: Popticians

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Oct 9 12:34:18 CEST 2011

probably on R4 Extra as classified as humour - maybe they'll get round to Ivor and Viv too

From: billfromnorthwales <billfromnorthwales@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 8 October 2011, 16:52
Subject: [peel] Re: Popticians

Returned from a few weeks away on 8th October, 1 day after last available.

What's going on, Peel sessions on Radio 4!

So I didn't program my video to reord this, so did any one save this for us?

Talking of timer recording, I use, like lots here, "Radio Downloader" but this is for retro recordings. Which is how BBC iPlayer works I guess.

But is there any software that can handle future events?

With IPlayer only holding shows for 7 days, but me going away 14 days, is it possible to plan a recording. Or does "Radio Downloader" do that already, and I just haven't read the instructions?

Anyway, no matter, who has Popticians for me please?