Mostly OT - Deadbeat 1 Edinburgh indie fanzine tape from 1983

Martin martinpercival@...
Sun Oct 9 09:58:43 CEST 2011

There were a few cassette fanzines. "Pleasantly Surprised" from Scotland was a favourite of mine. More on that here:

http://www.soulsaw.com/pleasantly-surprised/bio.htm

Like you say Bill SFX was mainstream but it was good. I think I have most of them (somewhere in storage) including the demo issue that was not commercially released, more of a proof of concept.

Martin