[peel] Re: OT : Friday Rock Show - October 1979

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Thu Nov 24 12:06:43 CET 2011

Yep, I spent my teenage years happily immersed in all things prog so it wasn't much of a challenge. I recall a similar one which involved Queen's 'Sheer Heart Attack', Led Zep's 'Houses of the Holy' and, er, something else (it was thirty-odd years ago, after all), the connection being that they were all titles of albums that the track itself didn't appear on.

Pete

________________________________
From: haze_harrison <haze.harrison@btinternet.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 24 November 2011, 10:46
Subject: [peel] Re: OT : Friday Rock Show - October 1979

Did you get it right? I must admit it had me stumped on the first listen, it was only when I was writing the tracklist that it suddenly clicked.

I think there must have been something gumming up the group works yesterday. I posted a reply twice yesterday morning and only this first version has appeared and that took nearly 24 hours...