April 1978 Fragment

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Nov 19 21:20:39 CET 2011

Well thanks to the repeat session listings in Ken's book, both sessions were repeated on the 5th of May 1978 so that looks like the date!

Even so that would make it the earliest available clip from 1978, so thanks for the great find! I'll set up the page on the wiki, do you want to tracklist or shall I?