End of the Four Day Week

Darren Giddings darrg@...
Thu Nov 17 10:29:17 CET 2011

Thanks for the kindly comments, it is always nerve-wracking posting
somewhere for the first time (I've never forgotten my first - and
only! - submission to Discogs ...)

I'm sure I'm not the only one here that wishes he'd taped more shows
at the time! I listened to Peel almost every night between 1982 and
1992 (to the point where I started adopting some of his vocal
mannerisms ...) and my sole surviving reminders are (apart from a few
sessions) this show, and one and a bit shows from 1983 which have
already been posted! Not least because I could never afford the
tapes ... and I'm sure I just assumed the BBC would keep them all -
ah the naivety of youth ....

All the best, Dg