End of the Four Day Week

postscriptxyz postscriptxyz@...
Thu Nov 17 01:18:14 CET 2011

Hi Darren,

Welcome to the group and thank-you for the new show. Unfortunately, I do have to report a problem. Access to Fileserve is blocked in the country in which I live, so I can't grab the file. I have a similar problem with Megaupload, but I have a workaround for that.

Any chance I could take up your offer of putting it somewhere else?

Thanks,

Pad